The Telemetry mode of PulseGrid II or PulseGrid II Oxy enables continuous monitoring of the vital functions of patients lying or moving in or out of the hospital.
The system provides continuous on screen observation of selected patients or monitoring of an unlimited group of patients based on alarms generated by medical algorithms.
Effective alarm signaling allows for the quick intervention of medical personnel.
The most important system functionalities
- ECG and SpO2 telemetry - multi-parameter cardiomonitor - PulseGrid II Oxy
- ECG telemetry - ECG Cardiomonitor - PulseGrid II
- Constant monitoring of patients moving in and out of the hospital
- ECG monitoring or multi-parameter monitoring (ECG and/or SpO2)
- Possibility to connect other vital signs monitors (e.g. blood pressure monitor)
- Initial remote patient health assessment and prioritizing the call (medical algorithms)
- Preview of alarms and current ECG and SPO2 waveforms in the application
- Effective notification of cases requiring immediate intervention by medical personnel, additionally combined with information on patient location
- Preview of historical patient tests
- The ability to preview ECG and SpO2 on the patient's device screen
- Extended view enabling an instant overview of the patient's current and historical data
- Possibility of calling for help and informing about bad feeling by patient
- Patient's location in and outside the hospital
- Possibility of constant, multi-day observation of many patients; response of medical personnel in the event of an alarm
- Possibility of continuous observation of selected ECG waveforms of selected patients