The demand for medical equipment to enhance patient and medical staff safety during the Covid-19 pandemic is very high. Hospitals in the fight against COVID-19 are looking for medical solutions that are useful in caring for Covid-19 patients while ensuring safe use. ExeMed's product – the PulseGrid II Oxy Cardiomonitoring System – addresses the need for monitoring vital signs in patients with respiratory, circulatory and cardiac conditions that require isolation.
During our implementations and trainings in hospitals we follow all safety rules. Employees are equipped with special masks with FFP3 type filters and disposable clothes, changed each time before entering the ward. Below a short photoreport :)
The ExeMed medical platform operating in the cloud, remotely processing data from examinations and monitoring patients on an ongoing basis, is gaining recognition among an increasing number of customers.
The platform has been enhanced with data prediction mechanisms based on artificial intelligence. Depending on the patient's condition and current data, the prediction module is able to foresee the effects of the chosen treatment plan. Depending on the current needs, the user is able to define and select the evaluated parameters independently.
The entire system is an ExeMed product and was created with the participation of medical research centres in Poland.
Continuously from 2018 our device, the cardiac monitor TelePulse II, as an integral part of the system of monitoring human life functions, serves the rescue team in day-to-day work in the mountains; at any time, regardless of the atmospheric conditions. We are very grateful for your trust! It is thanks to you that we are constantly developing our products in order to help the injured even faster and more effectively.
Source: Grupa Beskidzka Gopr
ExeMed has been selected as a provider of the solution that supports conducting commercial clinical trials.
Patients are monitored continuously. Medical algorithms continuously analyze the signal, recording the heart's response to administered drugs or applied medical procedures, including the occurrence of adverse events.
The studies, which usually take several months, are carried out as part of the procedure for introducing a new drug into the market.
We are very pleased with the trust shown in us and we believe that our solutions will fully meet our client's expectations.
ExeMed participates in subsequent tendering procedures related to the implementation of clinical trials.
We invite you to watch the video from the webinar on cardiology. After short announcement by Elżbieta Frątczak, Jakub Zieliński – long-term lecturer at the Medical Academy and employee of ExeMed – will talk about multi-day ECG examinations and will present the possibility of making remote Holter descriptions.
Just before the long weekend we carried out the implementation in another hospital; this time in Łódź Voivodeship. The purchased equipment will be used in the Department of Interventional Cardiology and Heart Rhythm Disorders.
Therefore, our solutions operates in dozens of medical facilities in Poland.
It’s an advance, dual-mode system that provides constant mobile and stationary monitoring of patient’s ECG in real time and periodic record of Holter ECG (up to 30 days), all within one device. The system is designed to monitor patients in every location – in hospitals and medical facilities, as well as at home.
Watch our video that presents how the system works and the product development process!
PULSEGRID II OXY CARDIAC MONITORING SYSTEM SUPPORTS POLISH HOSPITALS IN FIGHTING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
We are implementing multi-parameter cardiac monitoring system PulseGrid II Oxy to next hospitals in Poland. The system is extremely useful in the face of growing necessity of the hospitals in terms of monitoring vital signs of people in a moderate or medium-severe condition residing in the isolation zone. The system allows for real-time detection of respiratory and circulatory system dysfunctions and early medical intervention.
The system strongly supports the medical staff through:
- providing knowledge about the condition of patients without the need to stay with them constantly
- immediate reaction in case of risk of life or health
- constant, multi-day observation of the patients from one place
- reducing the number of interventions in an infectious patient – reducing risk of contamination
ExeMed is a producer and a supplier of the solutions for dynamically developing medical industry. We are a company that focuses on the monitoring of human vital functions. We produce and implement a cutting-edge medical solutions based on Polish potential. Since the production takes place in Poland our deliveries and service are not at risk. We execute every order for Polish hospitals as a matter of urgency.
- Yet another year of successful cooperation with GOPR Beskidy!
- Solutions of ExeMed support the conduct of clinical trials
- THE VIDEO: MULTI-DAY HOLTER – NEW ERA OF AMBULATORY ECG!
- NEXT IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PULSEGRID II OXY CARDIAC MONITORING SYSTEM!
- CHECK OUT WHAT POSSIBILITIES OFFERS THE PULSEGRID II CARDIAC MONITORING SYSTEM
- PULSEGRID II OXY CARDIAC MONITORING SYSTEM SUPPORTS POLISH HOSPITALS IN FIGHTING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
- Workshop "Heart Rate Variability - Clinical Applications" Kasprowisko 2020
- NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN PULSEGRID II
- New functionality for the PulseGrid II Cardiomonitoring System!
- Happy New Year 2020!
- New medical facilities within ExeMed coverage!
- EXEMED LAUNCHES A NEW PRODUCT!
- NEW FUNCTIONS IN THE HOLTER APPLICATION
- PULSEGRID II AT THE INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL FAIR IN KYIV!
- NEW ARTICLE MULTI-DAY HOLTER - A NEW ERA OF AMBULATORY ECG
- PulseGird II at the Polish Polar Station Hornsund!
- NEW ALGORITHM!
- PARTICIPATION IN THE II TOURNAMENT OF RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS “ŻOLIBORZ FLOWERS GYM CUP”
- "LIVE ACTIVE” - DAY OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
- ExeMed enters the Ukrainian market of medical devices!
- 21TH EDITION OF "GIVE A HEART" BEHIND US!
- PARTICIPATION IN THE 7TH CONFERENCE OF THE POLISH CARDIOLOGICAL SOCIETY
- EXEMED FOUNDED SUITS FOR ARTICTIC GYMNASTS FROM SGA CLUB FROM WARSAW
- CONFERENCE WITH EXEMED PARTICIPATION AT THE KYIV MEDICAL UNIVERSITY!
- RESCUE ACTIONS OF THE BESKIDS GOPR (Mountain Volunteer Search and Rescue) GROUP
- ANOTHER HOSPITALS AT OUR RANGE!
- SUCCESSFUL RESCUE ACTION WITH PULSEGRID II